Our Privacy Mission
Information Collection and Use
Viive collects and stores certain information from or about you that can be used to uniquely contact, identify, or locate you (“Personal Information”). When using the User Interfaces, you may provide us with Personal Information including, but not limited to, your name, home or business address, phone number, email address, payment information, location, or zip code. When you use our Services, you may provide us with certain additional information (e.g., home or business size and account information) in order for us to personalize your Services. Viive may receive Personal Information that you have provided to our partners to enable Viive to provide our Services. Viive may also receive other information from third parties. Viive may collect information regarding your use of the Viive User Interfaces and Services, including but not limited to: demographic and navigation data, transactional information based on your activities on the User Interfaces (such as page views and data manipulation) and other information from your interactions with the User Interfaces and Services. We receive this type of information from your computer or other electronic device through which you may access, browse, download, receive, or otherwise use the Viive User Interfaces or Services (each a “Personal Device”), and we may also receive and collect such information from third parties.
Viive will not disclose your Personal Information to any other entity except:
- to members of the Viive corporate family;
- as is necessary to provide the Viive User Interfaces and Services to you;
- when you have opted in to share the information;
- when we need to share the information with an entity who works on our behalf to provide the Services. (These entities do not have any right to use the Personal Information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us);
- if you are an existing end-user customer, to promote additional Viive-supported products and Services to you, either directly or through a third party;
- in connection with other business purposes; and
- as it is otherwise necessary to disclose as required or permitted by law.
In addition, we may disclose your information when the information has been converted to a form that cannot be used to identify you. It may also be necessary for us to disclose your Personal Information in case of a merger or combination with, or acquisition of a portion of its business by, another company or entity, in which case Personal Information collected by Viive would be expected to be one of the transferred business assets.
Viive has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of your information. For example, we protect your information through a unique username and password, and we protect certain sensitive communications with our website through server authentication and secure connections. However, no method of data transmission is completely secure.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Third Party Websites
Visiting our Site from Outside of the United States
California and Delaware Do Not Track Disclosures
Viive Events, LLC
495 E 1000 S
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062
Last updated: January 20, 2017